Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £138.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.44Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates issues of offending and victimization amongst South Asian Muslims. This book develops an understanding of Islamic criminal law and its influence on crime and social control by means of a comparative evaluation between Britain and Pakistan and explores the American 'Critical Race Theory' perspective within British and Pakistani contexts.
- Author BiographyDr Muzammil Quraishi is Lecturer in Criminology and Criminal Justice, and Criminology Programme Leader for ESPaCH at the University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)Muzammil Quraishi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.