CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionEncompassing more than two decades of An-Na'im's work on critical issues, Muslims and Global Justice offers a much-needed theoretical approach to the challenge of realizing global justice in a world of profound religious and cultural difference.
- Author BiographyAbdullahi Ahmed An-Na'im is the Charles Howard Candler Professor of Law at Emory University. He is the author of African Constitutionalism and the Role of Islam, and editor of Human Rights Under African Constitutions: Realizing the Promise for Ourselves, both available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Abdullahi Ahmed An-Na'im
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.