Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exploration of contemporary Jewish-Muslim relations in the United States and the distinct ways in which these two communities interact with one another in the American context. Each essay discusses a different episode from the recent twentieth and current twenty-first century American milieu that links these two groups together.
- Author BiographyDR.REZA ASLAN Internationally acclaimed writer and scholar of Middle Eastern Studies, is a fellow at the University of Southern California's Centre on Public Diplomacy and Middle East Analyst for CBS News. DR.AARON J. HAHN TAPPER Founder and Co-Executive Director of Abraham's Vision and an Assistant Professor in the Theology and Religious Studies Department of the University of San Francisco, USA, holding the Swig Chair of Judaic Studies, and he is also the founding Director of the Swig Program in Jewish Studies and Social Justice, the first academic program in the country formally linking these two fields.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight315 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAaron J. Hahn Tapper,Reza Aslan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.