Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the situation of European and American Muslims after 9/11, this book presents a comprehensive analysis of their religious, political, and legal situations.
- Author BiographyJocelyne Cesari is an Associate at Harvard's Center for Middle Eastern Studies and the Center for European Studies, teaching at the Harvard Divinity School and in the Government Department. She is a French political scientist, tenured at the French National Center for Scientific Research in Paris, and specializes in contemporary Islamic societies.
- Author(s)Jocelyne Cesari
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Liberty and Security
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.