All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores a range of issues surrounding the present debate regarding what the Muslim presence means for Europe.
- Author BiographyDr H.A. Hellyer is Fellow of the Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations at the University of Warwick (UK). A prolific author on Muslim communities of the West in the media, academia and policy circles, he has been an associated scholar of the Brookings Institution (USA), the American University in Cairo (Egypt) and the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (UK). He is currently writing his next book on Muslim minorities in different parts of the world, entitled 'Making it on the Margins'.
- Author(s)H. A. Hellyer
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.