Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight329 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byG. E. Paget
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsSection One General Background to Mutagenesis Studies.- 1 Mutagenesis - the significance of DNA damage for man.- 2 The role of Drosophila in mutagen testing.- Discussion.- Section Two Bacterial Tests for Mutagenesis.- 3 A strategy to minimize human exposure to environmental chemicals causing cancer and genetic birth defects.- 4 Practical experience in testing unknowns in vitro.- 5 Induced mutation in micro-organisms: validity for estimating risk to man.- Discussion.- Section Three Other Mutagenesis Test Systems.- 6 Sub-mammalian tests other than the Ames test for mutagenesis.- 7 Cytogenetic aspects of mutagenicity testing.- 8 Cell transformation assays.- 9 Implications of carcinogenicity.- Discussion.- Section Four General Implications of Mutagenesis.- 10 Extrapolation of mutagenic test results to man.- 11 Tests for mutagenesis from a regulatory point of view.- Discussion.- Round Table Discussion.- Concluding Remarks.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.