Mutual Funds: Fifty Years of Research Findings by Seth Anderson, Parvez Ahmed (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £151.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £140.05+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Parvez Ahmed,Seth Anderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInnovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight256 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsAn Overview of Mutual Funds.- Performance of Mutual Funds.- Mutual Fund Fees and Expenses.- Style Analysis.- Fund Flows.- Specialty Funds.- Other Issues.
- Author BiographySeth C. Anderson is the Kathryn Magee Kip Professor in Financial Services at the University of North Florida. He has served as a research consultant for several large pension plans including EIDupont. He also served as an expert witness work in the area of portfolio management. He is the author of Closed-End Fund Pricing: Theories and Evidence, Initial Public Offerings: Findings and Theories, and Closed End Investment Companies: Issues and Answers. He has also authored more than forty articles published in Journal of Financial Research, Financial Services Review, Journal of Behavioral Economics, Financial Analysts Journal, Journal of Portfolio Management among others. His research findings have been cited in Barron's, Business Week, CBS Radio News, Forbes, Money, Mutual Fund Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and other national and local media. Parvez Ahmed teaches finance at the University of North Florida. Prior to joining UNF, he taught at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and at Penn State University's Capital College in Harrisburg. At UNC Charlotte he served as the founding Faculty Advisor for the Student Managed Investment Fund. He has focused his research in the areas of investments. His research includes articles on mutual funds, asset pricing, business cycle investing, derivatives and currency markets. His work has appeared in Journal of Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Journal of Alternative Investments, Journal of Banking and Finance, Applied Economic Letters, Global Business and Finance Review, International Review of Economics, Managerial Finance, and Financial Review.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.