Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative, must-read guide to making more informed decisions about mutual fundsProviding a balance of theory and application, this authoritative book will enable you to evaluate the various performance and risk attributes of mutual funds.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Haslem, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Finance at the University of Maryland. He also served as the founding academic affairs dean and founding chair of the finance department. Haslem received the Panhellenic Association's Outstanding Teacher Award for his mutual funds course - the first in the curriculum of a school of business. His research has appeared in numerous leading finance journals, several books, and over 100 research articles with a primary focus on mutual fund analysis, regulation, and disclosure.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width180 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Haslem
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.