All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's mother was nineteen years old and nine months married when he was born. This title tells his struggle as a stutterer and his eventual conversion to Christ and the reasons for his departure from the childhood faith he knew.
- Author BiographyJerry Eicher's Amish fiction has sold more than 800,000 copies. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he's been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife, Tina, in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jerry S. Eicher
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- we_love_2_shop_...30 Nov, 2016by
my Amish childhood
excellent book intresting from the begining and informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.