All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutism rates are on the rise, and many parents wonder what the lives of their children may be like in the future. This story of one woman's experience growing up with Asperger's illustrates both the experiences and obstacles someone on the spectrum may face-and offers hope that they may lead successful, rewarding, and very rich lives.
- Author BiographyRachael Lee Harris is a registered psychotherapist specializing in Asperger's Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism, providing a unique contribution to the field of Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) therapy and research from her perspective as a woman who has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. She continues to improve the quality of life of children and adults on the Autism Spectrum as well as their careers and partners through her private practice, speaking engagements, and retreats. She has also given several academic presentations.
- Author(s)Rachael Lee Harris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight490 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.