All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsh Mair, chef, writer, author and winner of UK MasterChef: The Professionals presents a skillful interpretation of the food of the Basque Country and Spain in this fabulous volume of recipes suitable for the home cook.
- Author BiographyAn award winning chef, food consultant, Ash resides in London and is always on the search for new ingredient sand inspiration. Influenced by Spanish and Japanese cuisine, Ash is respectful but puts his modern twist on classic recipes and traditions.
- Author(s)Ash Mair
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
Most relevant reviews
- joanmilburn12327 Jan, 2017by
superbly written...easy to follow recipes....fabulous tasting food yet so simple. All I could want in a cook book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.40Trending at £5.34
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £18.21Trending at £23.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.45
- £5.31Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.