All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionBorn and brought up in New York City, Nancy Dell'Olio is a true woman of the world. She has the temperament and style of an Italian, yet she lives in London and has adopted an English lifestyle. She is also a proud European, a Catholic, a Jew and a true internationalist. This book discusses her life and the passions which have inspired her.
- Author BiographyBorn and brought up in the USA, though somehow also European to the core, Nancy Dell'Olio is a woman whose style and influences are truly international. Her book is a fascinating tale full of passion and an incredible love for life which enabled her to overcome a terrible accident and has driven her ever since. She became a successful lawyer, though she could have been a ballet dancer. Now, with all the scandal and heartache of recent years behind her, Nancy is free to tell her story...
- Author(s)Nancy Dell'Olio
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date01/02/2014
- Weight228 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.