All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on trains including: the early railways, the age of steam, the building of rail tunnels and bridges, and high-speed trains. This book is useful for people interested in locomotives.
- Author BiographyRichard Balkwill is a lecturer in Publishing Studies at the City University, London, and an associate consultant in the Centre of International Publishing Studies at Oxford Brookes University, UK. In his spare time, Richard writes about trains, and is fascinated by all things locomotive.
- Author(s)Richard Balkwill
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMy Best Book of...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/04/2010
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width183 mm
- Height216 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age5-8
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £9.39Trending at £9.77
- £7.57Trending at £7.75
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £30.03
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.