All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to I Have Lived A Thousand Years , this book tells the story of Holocaust survivor Livia Bitton-Jackson - born Elli L. Friedmann - during the postwar years. It sheds light on her painful wait for US immigration documents and her work with other survivors.
- Author BiographyLivia Bitton Jackson, born Elli L. Friedmann in Czechoslovakia, was liberated in 1945 from Auschwitz and came to the United States on a refugee boat in 1951. She has a Ph.D in Hebrew Culture and Jewish History and currently lectures on the Holocaust, Israel and Women in Judaism. Dr Bitton-Jackson is married and lives in New York and Israel.
- Author(s)Livia Bitton-Jackson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/06/2000
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Out-of-print date17/08/2012
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight218 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.