Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00+ £2.67 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Hello there, I'm a photography student and I've come up with an idea to ask famous men to pretend to be my boyfriend for a photograph. And I'd like you to help me. Now, before you chuck me into the weirdo/stalker/desperate bin '
- Author BiographyLiza Frank was born in Twickenham in the early seventies and spent many years mucking about in various theatres up and down the country. Bored, she left stage management and took a part time photography diploma at Northbrook College, Worthing. 'My Celebrity Boyfriend' was her graduation project. She lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Liza Frank
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width210 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.