Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by parrot_books
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers the key aspects of life with a child on the autism spectrum, including basics such as sleeping, eating, and toileting, through adapting the home, creating routines, and exploring therapy. Strategies are outlined simply and clearly, and are firmly grounded in the author's extensive experience of supporting children with autism.
- Author BiographySusan Larson Kidd is an educational and behavioral consultant with over 25 years of experience in special education. Her philosophy and practice are based on the belief that all kids can learn-it is our job to figure out how they learn. Her areas of expertise include autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), amongst others. She resides in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Susan Larson Kidd
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.97Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.