Consider these sponsored items
- £7.98Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell Made, Fair Trade explores how many familiar everyday objects are made, from chocolate bars to laptops, and invites readers to think about how their purchases can impact on the world around them.
- Author BiographyHelen Greathead is a highly experienced creator, editor, project manager and writer of successful non-fiction titles and series. She spent 14 years at Scholastic Children's Books where she commissioned series, including Horrible Histories. She began a freelance career in 2003, and titles she has written include the Now You Know series (Scholastic) and the Design and Make series (Watts).
- Author(s)Helen Greathead
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWell Made, Fair Trade
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight154 g
- Width134 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £8.99
- £14.12Trending at £18.99
- £11.64Trending at £13.01
- £9.45Trending at £9.99
- £10.48Trending at £12.50
- £6.78Trending at £6.98
- £3.98Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.