All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about an adorable little boy's love for his father, personified through his beard.From tickly kisses and symbols of refuge, to how it looks at different times of the day, and makes him even more handsome; the character expresses his amusing thoughts and heartfelt sentiments of his father's beard. A perfect read aloud book.
- Author BiographyZanib Mian resides in London, the city in which she was born and raised. She is the founder of Sweet Apple Publishers and a single mother to two boys. She graduated from University College London with a degree in Molecular Cell Biology, after which she taught Science in secondary schools. She has had a passion for writing since she was a young girl and is now focusing on writing diverse children's books and publishing books by other authors. Other than Science and writing, Zanib loves horse riding, driving, and creating irresistible goodies in the kitchen!
- Author(s)Zanib Mian
- PublisherSweet Apple Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Apple Publishers
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Ewing
Most relevant reviews
- dressuk1078629 Jun, 2017by
Fantastic book to read to kids, great illustrations and a nice size too
Highly recommend, Great book 5*
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £3.74Trending at £4.86
- £4.89Trending at £6.98
- £2.80Trending at £3.14
- £2.81Trending at £2.98
- £5.98Trending at £6.98
- £5.36Trending at £5.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.