All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the concept of labelling and the associated issues of categories such as butch or femme, transgender, bisexual, top or bottom, drag queen, b-girl, or drag king. This volume includes conversations with other writers, such as Deirdre English, Gayle Rubin, Jewelle Gomez, and Cherrie Moraga.
- Author BiographyAmber Hollibaugh has been a political activist for over thirty years. The documentary film she coproduced and directed, The Heart of the Matter, won the Freedom of Expression award at the 1994 Sundance Film Festival. Among her health education work, she founded and directed the Lesbian AIDS Project at Gay Men's Health Crisis in New York, for which she won the Dr. Susan M. Love Award for Achievement in Women's Health. She has written for, among others, The Nation, Socialist Review, NY Native, and the Village Voice. My Dangerous Desires is her first book.
- Author(s)Amber Hollibaugh
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSeries Q
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note41 photographs
- Weight567 g
- Foreword byDorothy Allison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.