All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles II was a renowned ladies' man but, arguably his greatest love though not in the Biblical sense was his sister Minette. Separated from her in their youth by a royal inter-marriage, his letters reveal a tender and humane side not often seen in biographies of this cunning and calculating monarch.
- Author(s)Ruth Norrington
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.13Trending at £10.37
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £5.99Trending at £7.00
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £20.04
- £16.28Trending at £17.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.