All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn My Exodus Alan Chambers, the former president of Exodus International, shares his own story of same-sex attraction, his closing of Exodus, and his deepening understanding of God's nature. This is the book for those who desire to be welcoming and loving to all people without compromising their faith or their biblical theology.
- Author BiographyAlan proposed to Leslie on their first date while both were working for major league baseball great Orel Hershiser and his family. They married in January 1998 and began a very public journey living their faith and sharing their lives. During their 16 + years of marriage the Chambers have been featured on every major (and minor) media outlet in the world related to Alan's personal story as a Christian with same-sex attractions, their unlikely union, and his work. Alan and Leslie now consult and speak in very large and small venues to wide varieties of people including university settings, large organizations and corporations, mega churches, and to individuals with no titles over coffee. Their goal is to reduce fear, establish trust, and inspire hope on both sides of a growing divide for the sake of the Gospel and our cultural common good. Having authored 2 books, Alan is currently working on his 3rd with Leslie. They also write at AlanChambers.org. The Chambers spend the best part of their lives with 8 and 9 year olds, Molly and Isaac in their hometown, historic Winter Park, Florida.
- Author(s)Alan Chambers
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.