All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 50 recipes, this title offers ring bound cooking cards that take up less space on the counter than ordinary cookery books, leaving more room for weighing, whisking, mixing and rolling out. Each recipe card comes with clear step-by-step photos and instructions that can teach your child basic and essential cooking skills.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel MBE is a bestselling author and respected authority on child nutrition and cookery who has written multiple bestselling books including DK's Feeding Your Baby and Toddler. She writes for magazines and newspapers including The Times, Sunday Mirror and Daily Mail and appears regularly on radio and television. Annabel's 'Make Your Own' cooking equipment range is sold in Boots and M&S and her award winning 'Eat Fussy' ready meals are available in Sainsbury's and Ocado. She is teaching cookery at Haven Holidays, her TV online channel launched in 2008 and she has kid's restaurant menus in Thorpe Park, Chessington and Legoland. Annabel lives in London.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Children
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £7.47Trending at £9.98
- £17.57Trending at £22.33
- £10.20Trending at £15.21
- £13.80Trending at £16.06
- £7.74Trending at £10.03
- £9.56Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.