All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.99
- £2.89Trending at £3.01
- £12.44Trending at £17.07
- £4.99Trending at £10.00
- £11.94Trending at £13.34
- £5.41Trending at £6.67
- £12.10Trending at £18.04
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped to kick-start the imaginations of early learners, this volume features clever colouring exercises, simple dot-to-dots, spot the differences, mazes, matching puzzles and make-and-do activities.
- Author BiographyAnna Brett has worked in children's publishing for over seven years and has written and edited a huge variety of books. Her experience spans everything from curriculum-based reference to popular culture and books with digital extras, pop-ups and stickers. This means she's used to thinking upside down and back to front when it comes to fun activities for children!
- Author(s)Anna Brett
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.