All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Greek cooking, where the author shows you how to cook the best vegetables with a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of oregano. It shows you how to infuse creamy yoghurt with succulent, sweet honey or seasonal dishes such as spring lamb roasts or a winter pork casserole.
- Author BiographyMary Valle was born in Melbourne and raised by parents who emigrated from Greece to Australia, exposing Mary to the traditional Greek lunches and dinners they were accustomed to back home. Although she studied as a primary school teacher, it was when Mary began to record the recipes for her children that they encouraged her to publish a Greek cookbook. In the last five years, Mary has often travelled to her home village in Greece to learn the authentic recipes and techniques included in this book.
- Author(s)Mary Valle
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.35
- £10.00Trending at £14.65
- £6.57Trending at £7.89
- £12.99Trending at £20.15
- £12.58Trending at £18.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.58
- £9.53Trending at £9.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.