All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen factory owner Bernard Morton fires him from his first job, Harry Glass protests by impulsively going off with Morton's car and the intriguing Mrs Morton. This story begins with a nation in the grip of anti-war fever, and ends with an old man's discovery that life can still surprise him.
- Author BiographyFrederic Lindsay was born and brought up in Glasgow, and now lives in Edinburgh. After graduating with first class honours in English Literature and Language he worked as a library assistant, a teacher and a lecturer before becoming a full-time writer in 1979. He is the author of over ten novels, including Brond, Kissing Judas and Death Knock.
- Author(s)Lindsay Frederic
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Out-of-print date03/12/2011
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £11.02
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.