Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.40Trending at £11.12
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £8.25Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful memoir chronicling the life of one of America's most celebrated rabbis-from his youth in the shadows of the Nazis through the tumultuous 1960's in America to his position as a renowned religious leader today. Reflecting Reb Zalman's warm, endearing personality, this book brings together his dynamic life story for the first time.
- Author BiographyRabbi Zalman M. Schachter-Shalomi, or Reb Zalman as he is fondly known, is the founder and leader of the Jewish Renewal movement and the author of numerous books, including Jewish with Feeling and From Age-ing to Sage-ing. He has been profiled in Newsweek and other media and lives in Boulder, CO. Dr. Edward Hoffman is author of The Kabbalah Reader and numerous other books. He is adjunct associate professor of psychology at Yeshiva University and a New York State licensed psychologist. He lives in New York City, NY.
- Author(s)Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note12 black & white halftones
- Weight508 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.