All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Walton has kept an allotment for over 50 years in the Rhondda valley in South Wales. By the time he was 11 he had his own plot and while still in his teens established an allotment empire to grow the vegetables and flowers he sold to local customers. This memoir about Terry includes anecdotes, topical tips and family recipes.
- Author BiographyTerry Walton was born in 1946 in the Rhondda, and has lived in the South Wales all his life. He has gardened, since the age of four, on the same allotment. Most of Terry's working life was spent with a local company , where he finished as managing director. Since then a new career has beckoned in the media following his appearance on Radio 2.
- Author(s)Terry Walton
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date16/04/2010
- Weight428 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.34
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.