All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £4.10Trending at £7.98
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a glimpse of kangaroos at Switzerland's Basel Zoo at the age of three, Doris Herrmann's life trajectory became clear. Despite overwhelming physical disabilities - Herrmann was born deaf and later lost her sight - she dedicated her life to the study of Australia's signature marsupials. This book tells her story.
- Author BiographyDoris Herrmann began studying and writing about kangaroos when she was just fifteen years old, and she hasn't stopped since. She currently lives in Reinach, near Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Doris Herrmann
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note20 halftones
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byPaul Foster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.