All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the autobiography of the former Taliban Ambassador to Pakistan who negotiated with the US after 9/11 and spent time in Guantanomo. It is the first inside account of what motivates ordinary Afghans to join the Taliban.
- Author BiographyMullah Abdul Salam Zaeef was the Taliban Ambassador to Pakistan during 9/11. He was subsequently imprisoned in Guantanamo before being released without charge. This is his story. Alex Strick van Linschoten and Felix Kuehn are researchers and writers permanently based in Kandahar. In 2006 they founded AfghanWire.com, an organisation and website that pursues awareness of Afghani issues and opinions largely unrecognised by the international media.
- Author(s)Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Weight431 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlex Strick van Linschoten,Felix Kuehn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.