CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionMy Lifebook Journal is a workbook foster parents can use to help foster children build self-esteem, deal with feelings of sadness and anger, and thrive within their foster homes.
- Author BiographyTherese Accinelli, LMFT, holds a master's degree in clinical psychology and is a licensed marriage and family therapist. She has worked with children in foster care for over a decade. Accinelli grew up in Southern California, where she still resides with her husband, daughter, and cat. She is one of twelve children and has an identical twin sister.
- Author(s)Therese Accinelli
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.