All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInside this book are 18 easy-to-make crafts taken straight from the pages of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House books. From Laura's corncob doll to Mary's Christmas tassels, and from Ma's button lamp to Charlotte's straw hat, readers will be able to share in Laura's pioneer experience by creating homemade crafts that they'll cherish forever.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Strom Collins and Christina Wyss Eriksson grew up reading the Little House books. Hoping to answer some of their questions about Laura and Little House, they visited every Little House site and museum and did in-depth research on Laura and her family. The result is The World of Little House. Both authors live with their families in the St. Paul-Minneapolis area of Minnesota, about a four-hour drive from where Laura lived in On the Banks of Plum Creek. In addition to writing The World of Little House, they are also the authors of My Little House Crafts Book, The Anne of Green Gables Treasury, and The Little Women Treasury. Mary Collier has illustrated The Narnia Paper Dolls: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe collection and The Secret Garden picture book. Ms. Collier lives in Dana Point, CA.
- Author(s)Carolyn Strom Collins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLittle House Nonfiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Collier
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £2.49Trending at £3.62
- £2.29Trending at £2.54
- £3.09Trending at £3.97
- £6.85Trending at £9.41
- £3.81Trending at £4.95
- £2.81Trending at £2.98
- £5.60Trending at £5.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.