CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionFood from the Mediterranean resembles a way of life, so open up your kitchen to the flavours of the Mediterranean and introduce mouth-watering dishes from Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Lebanon. This book includes recipes that use the freshest, seasonal produce and can be prepared simply to share with family and friends.
- Author BiographyMary Valle was born in Melbourne and raised by parents who emigrated from Greece to Australia, exposing Mary to the traditional Mediterranean cuisine they were accustomed to back home. Although she studied as a primary school teacher, it was when Mary began to record the recipes for her children that they encouraged her to publish cookbooks. In the last five years, Mary has often traveled to her home village in Greece and other Mediterranean countries to learn the authentic recipes and techniques included in this book. Mary's first book, My Greek Kitchen, was published in 2011.
- Author(s)Mary Valle
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteill
- Width250 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.