Consider these sponsored items
- £12.27Free postage
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of foolproof Indian recipes by Nitisha Patel offers ideas for Street Food and Snacks, Curries, Foods for Feasts, Vegetarian Dishes, Rice, Chutneys and Raitas, as well as lightly spiced, often fruity Desserts.
- Author BiographyNitisha Patel is Product Manager for Faccenda Foods and works daily on new and exciting ranges of food that deliver on flavour. She recently developed Tesco UK's range of Indian ready meals and is the face of their campaign in store. She has a degree in Culinary Arts Management from the College of Food at University College Birmingham and worked at AA-rosette country house Warwickshire Hotel before moving into recipe development. She is passionate about authentic Indian cooking and draws on her family experience with Gujarati parents. She lives in Wolverhampton and this is her first book.
- Author(s)Nitisha Patel
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note200 col photographs
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.