All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.67Trending at £18.28
- £4.60Trending at £4.82
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.97
- £6.99Trending at £8.86
- £6.06Trending at £6.16
About this product
- Author(s)Jeannette Montgomery Barron
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWelcome Enterprises, Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Author BiographyJEANNETTE MONTGOMERY BARRON studied at the International Center of Photography, and became known for her portraits of the New York art world in the 1980s, which were later published in her monograph, Jeannette Montgomery Barron. This was followed by Photographs and Poems in 1998, with text by the Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Jorie Graham (Scalo), Mirrors, a collaboration with renowned author Edmund White (Holzwarth Editions, 2004), and Session with Keith Haring in 2006 (Holzwarth). Her work has appeared in publications around the world, including Vogue, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair, and her prints are held in numerous museum collections, such as The Houston Museum of Fine Arts, The High Museum of Art in Atlanta, and The Andy Warhol Museum. Jeannette Montgomery Barron lives and works in Rome, Italy and Connecticut with her husband and their two children. PATRICK KINMONTH is a diverse artist and writer. He has been Arts Editor at British Vogue and written texts for many photography and art books, notably collaborating with Mario Testino, Snowdon, and Tessa Traeger. He has worked as a painter, a curator and exhibition designer, set and costume designer, opera director and architect all over the world. His most recent design project, a new building for Missoni, has just been unveiled on LA's Rodeo Drive. JAMES D. BARRON is an art dealer and author living in Italy with his wife Jeannette Montgomery Barron and their two children. Before becoming a private art dealer, he worked in New York at the Knoedler Gallery and the Jan Krugier Gallery. His article, Picasso's Women, was published in The Paris Review in 1987 and in 1998 he had his first New York Times bestseller: She's Having a Baby - And I'm Having a Breakdown (William Morrow, l998); this was followed by She's Had a Baby - And I'm Having a Meltdown (William Morrow, l999), and She Wants a Ring - And I don't Wanna Change a Thing (William Morrow, 2001). His books have been translated into more than ten languages including German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Hebrew.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.