All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionSlipstream is a new generation of reading resources for struggling and reluctant readers. Through exciting and carefully levelled texts, Slipstream enables readers to accelerate their reading experience.
- Author BiographySteve Skidmore writes with Steve Barlow. Together they are Britain's most popular comedy writing and performing double act for young people. Not surprisingly, they are known as The 2 Steves! The 2 Steves met over twenty years ago when they were both teaching in Nottingham. Since then they have written over 160 books together. They have also acted as series editors on numerous reading programmes for several major publishing houses. The 2 Steves are in great demand for author visits to schools, colleges and libraries across the world. They also undertake INSET events and make regular appearances at Literary Festivals. Steve Skidmore is shorter than Steve Barlow and less hairy. He was born in Birstall near Leicester in England. After managing to pass some exams at school, he went on to Nottingham University to supposedly read English, but spent most of his time playing sport and doing a variety of summer jobs including counting pastry pie lids (yes, really). He trained as a teacher of Drama, English and Film studies, before teaming up with Steve Barlow to become a full time author. He lives in Leicester and is a great rugby fan (he supports Leicester Tigers - Come on you Tiiiiigeeeers! ).
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEdge: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/04/2016
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight82 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Escabasse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.