All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeck pain is a common and debilitating problem. This guide to the nonsurgical treatment of neck pain tells people what they need to know to become a partner in charting an effective course of treatment. It identifies the various causes of pain and details the range of medical treatments and physical and alternative therapies available.
- Author BiographyMartin T. Taylor, D.O., Ph.D., is a practicing neurologist and a clinical associate professor at the Ohio College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Author(s)Martin T. Taylor
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note11 Line drawings, black and white; 83 Illustrations, color
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.