All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.48
- £16.88Trending at £24.99
- £2.81Trending at £2.98
- £14.99Trending at £15.18
- £4.43Trending at £4.48
- £3.59Trending at £3.70
- £2.99Trending at £3.03
About this product
- DescriptionFini's granny has changed. Before, she would comment on Fini's strange hair style, help her feed the ducks in the park, traveled all over the world, and was an amazing cook. Now, Fini's granny admires wacky hairdos, eats bread crumbs meant for the ducks , and does not travel or cook.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Steinkellner was born in 1981 and grew up in southern Lower Austria. For a long time she wanted nothing more than to be a circus performer. When she was twelve, however, she changed her mind and decided she wanted to become a writer, a marine biologist, or a window decorator. After graduating from high school she trained as a social worker and now writes children's books. Michael Roher was born in 1980 in Lower Austria, and spent his childhood and youth in Krems. After high school and community service, he moved to Vienna, where he trained as a social worker. His love of the circus led him to do circus play and educational work with children and adolescents. Since he can remember, though, drawing has been one of his favorite pastimes.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Steinkellner
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width223 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.