All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible, up-to-the minute sourcebook of everything that makes pregnancy and caring for a baby up to the age of 3 an enjoyable and a healthy experience.
- Author BiographyDr. Carol Andrews, chief consultant and contributing editor, is a trained obstetrician now working as a full-time medical writer. Before devoting herself to writing, she worked in a busy family practice specialising in the care of pregnant women and children. She has contributed to numerous titles on the subjects of pregnancy and child health, including many published by Carroll & Brown.
- Author(s)Carol Andrews
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date09/07/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.