All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays written by well-known contemporary Irish women poets about their lives in relation to their own poetics. It is a conglomeration of voices around common themes, which have recently and forcefully emerged to permanently change Irish poetry.
- Author BiographyPatricia Boyle Haberstroh is professor of English at La Salle University. She is the author of Women Creating Women: Contemporary Irish Women Poets (also published by Syracuse University Press) which was a Choice Outstanding Academic Book in 1996.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note9 photographs, notes
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPatricia Boyle Haberstroh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.