All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver since being brought up by The Beatles, Frankie Boyle has been a tremendous liar. Join him on his adventures with his chum Clangy The Brass Boy and laugh as he doesn't accidentally kill a student nurse when a party gets out of hand.
- Author BiographyFrancis Martin Patrick 'Frankie' Boyle was born in Glasgow in 1972. Most recognised for this regular spot on BBC 2's Mock the Week, Frankie's cruel but perfectly constructed gags on politicians, celebrities and society as a whole have cemented his name in the world of comedy.' John Prescott is so fat, that he can't put a tie and belt on without turning into sausages.' Nice.
- Author(s)Frankie Boyle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2010
- Content Note(2x8pp plates)
- Weight578 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
Most relevant reviews
- belmc09 Mar, 2013by
A good read if you like Frankie's style.
Frankie as usual was honest, blunt and almost all of the jokes I had already heard on Mock the Week, but I still enjoyed the book. He does not go into really great depth as you would find in some autobiography's, but if you watched enough Mock the Week you would probably guess that he might have got quite bored writing it. Still a good read and plenty about him you might not have known and as the title suggests - he is not finished yet. If you like Frankie's style you will enjoy this book - otherwise, put it back and walk away.
- vilmantek09 Sep, 2011by
Honest and hilarious - highly recommended 5 out of 5.
Absolutely lovely book. Written in a great capturing style, full of nicely blended jokes and rather revealing. Perfect for the fans as it includes quite a lot of well known jokes but in fuller and the never-heard-of material. Honest and hilarious - highly recommended.
- 8d2117c4ff912b5...26 Dec, 2010by
My S*** Life So Far by Frankie Boyle (Hardback, 2009)
this is an amazing book and as im not a book lover it take alot to keep me reading, this book has done everything and more its a brilliant read and a must buy. People of all ages are able to to relate to the book so because of all that i give it a 10/10 rating.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £17.38Trending at £22.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.05
- £13.69Trending at £18.69
- £13.23Trending at £19.05
- £11.94Trending at £20.03
- £10.58Trending at £12.98