All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £3.89Trending at £4.82
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers content to motivate and support early readers and provides an instructional framework. In this book, all titles are levelled with new vocabulary being introduced and reinforced throughout the levels.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Pink
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height160 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 6 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.