All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding contemporary photographs and text, this book explores the central beliefs of Sikhism and the everyday practices of Sikh children and various festivals they celebrate. It provides an introduction to the faith for young children. It contains notes for teachers, a glossary and a list of further resources useful for children.
- Author BiographyKanwaljit Kaur-Singh works as a local authority inspector for education and is Chairperson of the British Sikh Education Council.
- Author(s)Kanwaljit Kaur-Singh
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEveryday Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/02/2002
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight158 g
- Width220 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.