All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionIt describes how to build up a healthy, solid and durable relationship between siblings. Includes a Note to Parents and Caregivers that provides more information about sibling dynamics and relationships, and strategies for dealing with tensions.
- Author BiographyMarlene L. Szymona, PhD, has been telling stories since she was a little girl. Now retired, she decided to take her friends' and colleagues' suggestion to finally write and publish some of these stories. Based on an actual event, this is her first children's book. Dr. Szymona was born in New Jersey, and spent much of her adult life in Boston, then North Carolina. She received her doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has taught professional writing and composition at a number of universities, including North Carolina State University. She recently moved to the St. Petersburg area where she writes, reads, walks on the beach, and enjoys local theater and music. Christine Battuz obtained a Master of Arts degree from l'Ecole de Beaux Arts de Perugia in Italy. Her delightful illustrations can be found in about forty children's books and magazines.
- Author(s)Marlene L. Szymona
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christine Battuz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.