All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping novel of family secrets, loss and love.
- Author BiographyBernardine Kennedy has worked as an air hostess, a swimming instructor and a social worker. She has been freelance writer for ten years, specialising in travel features for magazines. She lives in Essex with her family.
- Author(s)Bernardine Kennedy
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/07/2010
- Weight231 g
- Width111 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine177 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.75
- £4.45Trending at £4.65
- £4.94Trending at £6.95
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.