Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionDavid A. McDonald presents an ethnographic study of the role of music and musicians in the Palestinian struggle for self-determination.
- Author BiographyDavid A. McDonald is Assistant Professor of Folklore and Ethnomusicology at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Author(s)David A. McDonald
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note20 illustrations, 9 figures
- Weight604 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.