Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Description1952 was the year that saw the world's first mechanical heart, the first appearance of the TV detector van, the official end of World War II and an end to tea rationing. It was the year in which barcodes were introduced, the Queen made her first Christmas speech to the nation and Singin' in the Rain became a box office hit.
- Author(s)David Simpson,Richard Callaghan
- PublisherBusiness Education Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationHoughton Le Spring
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMy World
- Content Noteline drawings & photographs throughout (black & white illustrations)
- Width124 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.