All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Bell
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight655 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Internet of Things and Data 2. How IOT Data is Stored 3. Hardware for IOT Devices and Data Collection 4. Data Transformation 5. MySQL Primer 6. Building Low-Cost MySQL Database Nodes 7. High Availability IOT Solutions 8. Demonstration of Techniques
- Author BiographyCharles Bell conducts research in emerging technologies. He is a member of the Oracle MySQL Development team and is the team lead for the MySQL Utilities team. He lives in a small town in rural Virginia with his loving wife. He received his Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2005. Dr. Bell is an expert in the database field and has extensive knowledge and experience in software development and systems engineering. His research interests include 3D printers, microcontrollers, three-dimensional printing, database systems, software engineering, and sensor networks. He spends his limited free time as a practicing Maker focusing on microcontroller projects and refinement of three-dimensional printers. Dr. Bell maintains a blog on his research projects and many other interests. You can find his blog at http://drcharlesbell.blogspot.com/.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.