All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses Myanmar in the following historical antecedent: pre-independence to the first civilian government; the subsequent political transition from civilian government to military dictatorship, and the transition from authoritarian regime to a democratic government.
- Author BiographyNehginpao Kipgen teaches at Jindal School of International Affairs, O.P. Jindal Global University, Haryana, India. He is also Director at the University's Centre for Southeast Asian Studies.
- Author(s)Nehginpao Kipgen
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2016
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.