All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBurma had the brightest prospects of any Southeast Asian nation after World War II. In the years since, however, it has dropped to the bottom of the world's socioeconomic ladder.
- Author BiographyLex Rieffel is a nonresident senior fellow in Global Economy and Development at the Brookings Institution.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Notemaps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlexis Rieffel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.84Trending at £11.58
- £6.59Trending at £7.18
- £11.04Trending at £12.62
- £10.20Trending at £13.94
- £9.67Trending at £12.91
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £7.22Trending at £8.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.