All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn late 2004, Myanmar's best known general and long-serving leader of the military regime, General Khin Nyunt, was suddenly dismissed. This shock development. Would nascent civil society groups be able to play a role in national reconciliation? How would the new leadership deal with the flagging economy? This book addresses these issues.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleProceedings of International Conferences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 142
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byTrevor Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.